Thursday, June 12, 2008


Wow...I haven't blogged in approximately 11 months....how sad. I'm 2 exams away from being finished with grade 8. And it feels so good. Ahaha. Hmm.


Let's do a brush up on My Life So Far.


-In Taekwon Do

-Still obsessed with fanfiction

-Still obsessed with a number of people/fictional characters (ex. Rupert Grint, Edward Cullen)

-Writing more songs/poems

-In love with a certain redhead

-Is loving Skeena

-Is glad summer is here

-Is sad Janine is moving to Vernon

-Is excited about film camp with Kyran this summer

-Is dreading studying (which she has to do soon)

-Is really bored ATM (the reason in which she is blogging)


There you go. Me, myself and I: Updated.


So today...in French Tinzel, Tim, and I talked with Canadian accents (just saying 'eh' alot).

And we didn't get any of our project done. In Foods I made a pizza.It was lovely.

I went to TKD. It was intense; I'm testing on June 28th for my yellowbelt. Mmhmm. I rock.

Blarghhh. I want The Book.


The Book:

A small book in which Janine, Tinzel, and I write in and pass around on a daily basis. When Janine moves to Vernon (SADNESSX2) we shall mail it back and forth. We have finished one, and we shall finish many more. It is a beautiful thing, a lovely, wonderful, delicious thing.

Ooh. I want icecream.

Urgh.

10 minutes until Henry kills me for being on the computer.

Btw, I have removed anything on here that may cause bad memories, and yeah. Just thought I should mention it.

I'M SO TIRED! Urghhh. I vant sleep. And a cheesy vampire novel. And some chips. Mmm. Chips.

I heart Coldplay.

And my redhead.

But anyway. Moving on.

Tomorrow, at 8:45 I am going to Tinzel's to finish the project we haven't done yet. 8:45!!!!!!!!

Way too early. But oh well.

Mooo.

I'm going to go, lovlies.

Kisses and a Sirius/Remus fanfic,

Saskia

PS: Here is a picture for your enjoyment. (See top of the entry). It is a shoe. I like shoes.