Monday, June 18, 2007


Hey, my bloggy fwiends. Not that any one's listening, but whatever. So. Yesterday as I was working on my project (which I finished, by the way. Go me! Hahah.), we received some very sad news. John, a boy in my class, feel off a cliff yesterday, dieing. Isn't that sad? And some people were glad... I know John was sorta annoying, but everyone was so mean to him and all the teachers yelled at him. Well, only some kids were mean, but most of our teachers yelled. I wasn't really mean, I guess, I didn't talk to him though. Poor Jeff. He wasn't at school today, so he's probably devastated. We don't think he's gonna be the same. Imagine if your best friend died...

Today we also had the band trip where we play at different schools. We were gonna play at Cassie Hall, but since the death and all, we went bowling instead. It was fun. I came in second! I freaking suck at bowling, too! So yeah. There were these kids that kept on taking up our seats in the bowling alley. It was quite funny. Hahaah. When we played Spider Man they made us sing, and it was hilarious 'cause every time we sang Spider Man we would emphasize the 'Man'. It sounded awesome, though. The other flute players suck. Ahhah. The Cassie Hall band is the best, really. Plus, our Jazz band RULED! Lol.

Ohmyggod, at Pizza Hut it was so creepy. There was this girl, who we had never met before, who kept stalking Bjorn. Hahaha. We were at our table at the restaurant and she just came up to us and was like, "Oh, there you are!' and pushed past Tinzel to sit next to Bjorn. She kept on kicking Tim and going under the table and spilt ice tea all over, and was just really annoying. SO finally I told to leave because of the messiness, and she pinched me! So Bjorn was like, "Let go of Saskia's thumb," and she did (heehehe). So then we had to go back to Uplands to play again. Heheh. She was left alone. Hahaahah. But, yes, and she was like following Bjorn around and it was funny, but creepy... So we avoided her... Heh heh.
I have written quite a bit, I think, so I'm gonna go now. =Fin.
PS: The pic-a-ture is of Pon and Zi, two of my favorite characters everr. ;) Haha.

No comments: