Thursday, June 21, 2007

HEYYYY!! Today in computers I wrote an email to myself the sent it to my friends. Ahahahah. I'll post it here:
~Yo ,yo, Saskia. It's me. Saskia. I know, right? It's sooo crazy that I'm writing. I'm at school, Saskia, and it's very boring. We went to Skeena today. Did you know, Saskia, that Kids Pix Deluxe Four is very cool? It is. It's tripping, yo. Hhaaaha. Mr.McD got our note today. HAhahah. It was funny, Saskia, you shoulda been there. Oh wait, you were there, were'nt you? Yup, this world is crazy, isn't it? WEeeelll I'm gonna wite in green now. No, wait, BLUE! Yeah,bluueeeee. It's pinnnkkk now, incase you didn't know, but you know that don't you? Yup. And were back to black. Haahahahaha. My gum isn't tasting very nice, Saskia. Oh wait I have ICE BREAKERS in my bag, don't I? I'll go eat them. Heheh. I've to go, myself. See ya laters sometime.

PS: I'm gonna send this to people, Saskia, so don't worry if they think your a creepo.

PSS: To the peoples I sent this too, I'm vellys sorry if you think I'm scary. Hahaha. <3~

I was boreded okays?AHahahahaha. Today our year books came out. They're crap...and photocopied. Lol. SO um ya.
I've to go. Finnn. <3

No comments: